Our ideal candidate is motivated to combine the art of design with the one of programming. We are looking for someone with an agile mindset, easily adapted to changes, who will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- – Deliver high-quality code;
- – Design and architect full-scale applications;
- – Provide help and support for other team members when needed;
- – Get involved in research projects and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team;
- – Mentor and coach other team members;
- – Get involved in growing the team by participating in the internal processes (recruitment, evaluation, training).
- – Good understanding of the web platform and the Client-Server Architecture;
- – Working experience with one modern frontend framework: React, Angular, Vue, Ember, etc.
- – Experience with Node.js and WebRTC is a plus;
- – Focus on clean code and following established best practices;
- – Ability to adapt to modern CSS preprocessors/postprocessors;
- – Basic understanding of design principles and modern UI/UX;
- – Passionate about programming and computer science in general;
- – Availability for teaching others and sharing information;
- – Active interest in contributing to open source.
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by Hypertalk, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.