Hypertalk is looking for a hands-on DevOps Engineer to lead the way for our DevOps environment. The ideal candidate will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help our development team drive solutions that can scale.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- – Drive continuous integration and software delivery that unifies development and operations teams for faster business results.
- – Work on complex, major or highly visible tasks in support of multiple projects that require multiple areas of expertise.
- – Support multiple applications and provide expertise in multiple technical environments and knowledge of one or more business areas
- – BS degree in Computer Science.
- – Strong communication and presentation skills.
- – Hands-on experience working on multiple OSes i.e. Windows, MacOS, and Linux distributions (CentOS, Ubuntu etc.).
- – Design, develop and maintain automation framework for iterative software development and testing. Provide operational support, and develop solutions that provide monitoring, logging and alerting capabilities. Analyze software/system performance and mitigate bottlenecks.
- – Deploy microservices-based solutions; Maintain and improve CI/CD pipeline.
- – Hands-on experience working in Agile and DevSecOps cultures and teams with a keen focus on process improvement and automation through internal and external collaboration.
- – Hands-on experience in AWS infrastructure and best practices; Azure and/or other cloud services is a plus.
- – Work closely with architecture and infrastructure teams to develop automated self-service tooling to deploy custom cloud templates, both on premise and in public cloud.
- – Participate in architecture review, reviewing technology designs and best practices.
- – Must have hands-on experience working with database engines such as MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra DB, etc.
- – Real background in building, designing, and deploying RESTful web services.
- – Able to implement multiple architecture paradigms and design patterns such as Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices, Resource Oriented Architecture etc.
- – Hands-on experience with build, code, configuration, and release automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, GoCD, GitLab, Visual Studio Team Services, etc.
By sending your CV or your application, you explicitly consent to the processing of your personal data by Hypertalk, for recruitment purposes.
You are free to exercise any of the rights stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 by sending a written request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.